FM (Fulmer) Snaffle Bit
Loose rings independent of cheeks, as designed by Franz Maringer, hence the name 'FM' Bit.
• The FM is also know as a Fulmer Bit and is the bit of choice for those following the teachings of Phillippe Karl.
• It is an excellent bit for mouthing and starting young horses.
• This bit has the 'play' of a loose ring bit, with the additional support of the full cheeks.
• This is an excellent bit when used with FM Keepers (sold separately).
• FM Keepers are not required to be used under competition rules, however they can help the stability of the mouthpiece and they are recommended for young children on ponies.