FM (Fulmer) Snaffle Bit w/French Mth 13.5cm
• This FM Fulmer snaffle has a French link which is developed to lie in more of a curve than its jointed counterparts and it is therefore better suited to the shape of the horse's mouth. By allowing the horse to move it gently with his tongue, it reduces the amount of tongue pressure associated with the jointed mouths and encourages the horse to accept the bit.
• Most horses more readily accept the French link and are more comfortable in their mouths, due to its unique ability to flex as the horse requires. • Loose rings independent of cheeks, as designed by Franz Maringer, hence the name 'FM' Bit.
• The FM is also know as a Fulmer Bit and is the bit of choice for those following the teachings of Phillippe Karl.
• It is an excellent bit for mouthing and starting young horses.
• This bit has the 'play' of a loose ring bit, with the additional support of the full cheeks.
• This is an excellent bit when used with FM Keepers